FROM THE WAR ZONE! 5 Homeless become Christians as Pastor Richard Gay counsels.
MUSLIM CHALLENGES GOD OF THE HOLY BIBLE AT OUR HOMELESS CHURCH SERVICE
When a Muslim at our Saturday Christian Church for the Homeless challenged and attempted to impose his misguided, completely false beliefs upon the full house of 120+ Homeless, 3 things are apparent:
1. None of the Homeless were prepared to defend the Truth.
2. Thank God I am personally prepared and passionate about Truth.
3. Muslims Recruiters are bolder, better warriors than Christians, and have no respect whatsoever for Christians or Christian beliefs.
Christians cannot avoid Muslims (or Homeless) and still obey God’s Great Commission!
How are we to win the world to Christ when we cannot talk intelligently with Muslims to show them the TRUTH IN LOVE in our own city? I see this Muslim mist spreading while few Christians care!
Speak Truth to Muslims?
(Click on the Tab marked “Speak Truth to Muslims” to watch the video)
My new video website message trains Christians that care to learn.
I pray God open the eyes of our Christians who say they want to carry out the Great Commission, but are not equipped or lack courage to engage the enemies of our God and Country right here in our own City.
I have cried out to deaf ears far too long now…listen Christians! “Muslim Recruiters are recruiting in areas where CHRISTIANS WILL NOT GO, to people CHRISTIANS WILL NOT SEE!“
(Louie E. Johnston Jr., video “Speak Truth to Muslims?” found on www.ChristianPatriots.us)
By the way, when I finished with the Muslim challenger, he could say nothing to refute the Truth I presented, his silence admission that spoke volumes to the 120 Homeless…who promptly erupted with unanimous applause, as they were told the Truth in love, and learned how to defend our God and Country, building confidence that only Truth can provide man.
GOD CAN USE YOU…is He Calling You? JOIN HIS ALL VOLUNTEER ARMY OF CHRISTIAN COMPASSION! SATURDAY MORNING VOLUNTEERS NEEDED…
12 Volunteers every Saturday MORNING, (2 to 4 hours, whatever you have!)
If you can pray one minute every week for this ministry…God can use YOU!
If you can phone, email or sort food/clothing for this ministry…God can use YOU!
If you can DRIVE, pick up food donations for this ministry…God can use YOU!
Layman Lessons Ministries Greater Nashville, TN Operations
1. Layman Lessons Ministries is YOUR Church Resource Center to escort you to Ministries, Agencies, and Organizations outside the Church walls, to serve or to be served, as needed. We are unique in being the “Information Desk for The Church” to outside services. We maintain a Resource List under the Resources tab at our website www.laymanlessons.org . We are a Training, Counseling Ministry, not just a Homeless or Recovery ministry!
2. Layman Lessons Ministries is every Christian’s way to obey God’s 5 top priority commandments:
a. Feed the Hungry (Physically first…then Spiritually, to include Prisoners, Sick, Oppressed, Abandoned, Helpless, Hopeless, Homeless, Jobless, Spouse-less, Disabled, Elderly, Oppressed, False Religionists, Lame, Blind, Widowed, Orphans, Poor, Deficient…all who are Hungry spiritually we must feed!)
b. Clothe the Naked (All in need of clothing should have it from all who have surplus)
c. Shelter the Homeless (If not in your house or Church, then where? Our ” House” is where.)
d. Preach the Gospel (Good News!) (All ages can Preach it to those eager to hear it.) Can you Preach or Teach to Muslims, Hindus, or other False beliefs?
e. Train Disciples (“Make” Disciples is our duty, to Train Disciples is our Honor…all ages!) “First in Jerusalem”… in your backyard (City) first.
3. Layman Lessons Ministries provides options for Bible based Christian Service for all age groups and skill levels to accomplish God’s 5 top priority commanded Christian Services listed 2a through 2e above:
· Pastors, Church Staff, Deacons, Class Leaders – Pray, Pastors from Churches across America have come to serve, train and be trained by their “hands on” work in Homeless Ministries in our 5 Service Areas.
· Seniors – Pray, make phone calls, write notes, join our Saturday Church worship, collect food or clothing donations at Church, help sort food and clothing donations, make peanut butter sandwiches, cut out printed Bible verses for Homeless lunch sacks, Train teens and youngsters , listening and discussing the needs of those we minister to, visit prisoners, visit the sick, disabled, shut ins, provide funding for our Ministries to operate and to strategically expand nationally to Church groups across America, and/or for Orphans and Pastors world- wide! Bring the Church Bus loaded to Saturday Church for the Homeless!
· Singles – Married Couples – Divorced – Men – Women – College & Career – Teens – Youth – Pray, in addition to all that Seniors may do, help set up and take down later our Canopies, Tables, Chairs, grill stoves for cooking hot banquet lunch, serve Hot Coffee and Cold Iced Water to the Homeless, serve hot banquet food plates, sing personally or as a group, play instruments, perform a skit or play, read scripture, provide spiritual counsel, pray with the
Homeless Repenting, give personal testimony, lead people to know Jesus and pray the prayer of salvation with them…or stand with us to watch and listen to how we do it every week until you learn and are ready to do it yourself. Come learn on Saturday mornings at your pace to counsel, win souls, pray, preach, teach, serve, and train your children how to do it, all to God’s glory and honor. Snail mail, Email, Text, however…it’s all good when used to serve
· Children – 6up (if obedient) – Pray, in addition to all that older folks do…draw pictures on the lunch sacks with crayons to tell the Homeless about God, His son Jesus, and how they love us no matter what we have done or not done to fail in God’s eyes. Come and carry food plates, ice water, or Styrofoam coffee cups your parents will fill with hot coffee for the Homeless, or just stand by your parent and give your best smile to the Homeless…they love those smiles and to know you came just to see them today.
· Professionals – Vocationals – Pray, Christians to grow us nationally through their personal resources as Marketers, Media developers, Public Relations, Printers, Publishers, Database Managers, Programmers. Layman Lessons Ministries is an 501©3 approved IRS Church that partners with “The Church” to obey God’s 5 Areas of commanded Christian Service!
NEW CLOTHES, FULL STOMACH, COLD WATER, SACK LUNCH AND A BIBLE! FEELING GOD’S PRESENCE, PRAISE AND WORSHIP, LOVE OF CHRISTIANS.
CARRYING “CUPS OF COLD WATER IN JESUS NAME”…IS WHAT WE DO!
SPECIAL THANKS TO MARTHA PFEIL FOR MANY HOURS WORKING THIS BUS! SURELY CHRISTIAN LADIES WILL NOT LET HER DO THIS ALONE ANYMORE!
IT TAKES 5 LADIES TO TIMELY PROCESS 100 HOMELESS TO GET CLOTHES WE HAVE HAD 1 OR 2 GETTING IT DONE. GOT 2 HOURS TO HELP US?
CLYDE BEAVERS COUNSELS AND SINGS…”A MAN AFTER GOD’S OWN HEART”
COOKS TEAM, BUS DRIVERS, FOOD ROUTE RUNNER, ALL MULTI TASKERS!